Hi all,

Just spent FOREVER downloading Star Office 5.2 from the Sun site ("only" 100
MB ... dunno why it took all day. My ISP will blame net-congestion, Sun
would blame my ISP ... in any case the file's here).

Ummm...

It's a file ending in .bin  I can guess "binary" BUT double-clicking (or
just clicking) gets me nowhere(!).  Nothing is associated w/ ".bin" files.

I'm going to go after it from a few angles; but would appreciate any help.
Have never successfully installed Star Office, or anything else in Linux,
for that matter.  Sort of frustrating for a guy who's installed/run software
in about 4 other operating systems....

I'm running Mandrake 7.0, in KDE. Seems REALLY nice. Just have to get my
"sea legs" with it.

TIA for any help!

--tim