Hi,

        An interesting point to whomever:

        I tried to update (using DrakConf) to Netscape 4.74

        This turned out to be a royal pain. First, I had conflict problems (I
use 7.1). Ok, I then did what I have had to do before and Gftp'ed the
three files (Common, Communicator and Navigator) and tried to install
them using Kpackage. No dice there either, conflicts again.

        I finally got them to install by unchecking the "Check Dependancies" box
and replacing packages with the install.

        All is fine, Netscape shows version 4.74 and all plugins work.
Unfortunately, the updater still says that I have to update these
packages. A glitch?

        Anyway, I hope this is help to someone else who experiences the same
problem.

HTH,
Rob Saul