There is no problem !!!
Do you know the ncpfs packet ??
With the ncp file system packet you can mount and umount entire novell
servers on anywhere of your Linux tree. And yu can see the print
servers, delete print jobs, delete objects of the novell tree, add
objects, and all you can imagine !!!
There comes in the Mandrake 7.1 distribution, and also can be found in a
lot of RPM servers.
I think ncpfs-2.2.0.17.a-1mdk.i586.rpm is the last version.

> On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Mark Weaver wrote:
>
> >:( *mark pouts jealously* My boss has allowed me to install
> Mandrake on my
> >workstation, but I can't figure out how to get it to see the
> servers, and
> >I haven't worked out how to log onto the Network with it yet. We're
> >running Novell servers. Any ideas?
>
> Are the Novell servers configured to run TCP/IP then you should not
> have a
> problem, I think. Sounds like they are set up with IPX/SPX, which I
> havenever used in Unix.
>
> Paul
>
> --
> Malek's Law:
> Any simple idea will be worded in the most complicated way.
>
> )0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
> http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
> Registered  Linux  User   174403
> -=PINE 4.21+Linux Mandrake 7.1=-