Mike & Tracy Holt wrote:
                                             \/
> Try using knapster and signing up as a new user.  You don't have to go
> to the site at all, just check the box at the bottom of the knapster
> client.  I would assume that gnapster does it the same way.  If you
> don't have knapster, go to:
> ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/MandrakeCooker/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS
> and scroll through the rpms until you find it.
>
> Mike

1st of all, thanks to everyone who has replied on this matter! ;-)

Yes, Knapster is the way to go. It works fine now. Just that one,
and only time it warned me that I might be unable to d/l since there was
no "listener connection". Since then, works like a charm. I gave up
entirely on Gnapster...

--
                                                               /\
                                                           Dark><Lord