I can connect to the internet just fine until I try to setup a simple peer
tp peer network. After dialing kppp and the connection being terminated, I
get the debug message "peer is not authorized to use remote address
xx.xx.xx.xx . My ISP assigns me a random number when connected. I have tried
to resovle this my self but can't find  a way to get both to work at same
time. I just want to be able to access the internet and to be able to access
(eth0) my other computer also. I have tried to search for an answer with no
luck. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Bob