Group,

Just messing with Mandrake 7.1 on Peer to Peer with an NT4.0 box with
access to Internet.  I have Wingate 3.01 running on WinNT and almost
effortlessly, my Linux machine can connect to internet using my Wingate
proxy server.  Wow..!  I have to say, this 7.1 is a huge improvment over
RH 5.

Can someone give me the basics on how to get Apache running on my
peer-peer?  I think it may be a WinNT problem, I cannot resolve my Linux
box's IP address when runnning netscape on my NT box.

Thanks, Michael

Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine
University of Washington Medical Center
Medical Director, Inpatient and Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
Puget Sound Veterans Administration Health Care System

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(206) 277-1792
(206) 764-2263 Fax