I don't use it myself, but one of the SysEng guys I work with just set up
Apache, MySQL, and PHP, along with writing a web-dased DB for scheduling
meeting rooms and he did it in less than a shift.

I do know that Apache will give you warnings about the default php needing
to be upgraded or something, but my co-worker left the default, and all went
well.

Do you have a version of Apache that includes some form of php? If not, I
believe all you need do is install php aside apache.

--Greg

> Anyone using PHP and MySQL?  How hard is it to install, can I install it
> as a package using RPM or do I need to re-compile Apache to support PHP?
>
> Thanks, Michael
>
> Michael Hatzakis, Jr MD
> Assistant Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine
> University of Washington Medical Center
> Medical Director, Inpatient and Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
> Puget Sound Veterans Administration Health Care System
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> (206) 277-1792
> (206) 764-2263 Fax

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)