Hello all, perhaps someone could help with this small problem: I
recently made some changes to networking configuration and now when I
reboot, start Netscape or use "SU" in X Term. I get a message
saying                      <YPBINDProc_DOMAIN: Domain not bound>    I
feel like I have changed back all my previous adjustments but I still
get the same Warning. My 'LAN' shows no glitches in performance. Any
advice is appreciated.
I'm running 7.1(Helium) on a Compaq 7970,700 MHz athlon, 128MB, Server
Custom Install.    Thanks Jeff
begin:vcard
n:Morse;Jeffrey
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
note;quoted-printable:Good things come to those who wait :>)=0D=0A=0D=0A      Linux / Java=0D=0A        Series60
x-mozilla-cpt:;-26112
fn:Jeffrey Morse
end:vcard