Personally I can't wait till this court thing gets settled, Napster is
shut down for good, and this thread dies. Napster is stealing plain and
simple. No matter how you slice it. Of course that's if you're being
completely honest with yourself and others. Put yourself in the shoes of
the artist whos CD's you're ripping and then sharing with others. THAT
is NOT just music files you're swapping back and forth. That is a peice
of someone elses creativity that is COPYRIGHTED material and not for
FREE distribution.

So PLEASE! take it off line and off this list!

Mark