Dennis Myers escribió:

> There is a midi plugin that is supposed to work on linux at a web site
> for "plugger" or a frederik hubbe home page, it has a ton of video
> audio capability or so it seems.  The Netscape Realplayer is
> downloadable to linux also but I don't know if it has midi
> capability.  Anyway two places to check and see if they have what you
> are looking for.      Dennis

Hallo again!!

Thanks for your answer!  I've noticed i had both plugger 3.2 and ump 1.0
installed and i've uninstalled ump; then i've shut down netscape and
opened it again.  Now when i charge a page with midi in it
(pagina.de/joan.tur) i get an error message (i got nothing before):

Mozilla: subprocess diagnostics (stdout/stderr)
playmidi: No playback device found.
Playmidi 2.4 Copyright (C) 1994-1997 Nathan I. Laredo, AWE32 by Takashi
Iwai
This is free software with NO WARRANTY.
For details please...

And now i notice that midis are not played but through the external port
-nothing connected to it- 8-?

Maybe only digital sound is configured?  I've got a SB32.
Any idea??

--
Joan Tur. Ibiza - Spain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]