"Donnie R. Shelton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have just installed mandrake 7.0 and when I hit ctrl-Alt F1 to look at
> what Mandrake thinks that I have it says that I have 1 600 mhz celeron
> processor, when I am sctually running a BP-6 with two celerons 533 on
> it. I have the board clocked and I scaled back just to make sure
> that.... that was not the problem, but needless to say.. I don't even know
> where to start. So far I really like Mandrake, but I have to have the dual
> support. Anyone even know where I can start??
> thanks!!
>
> Donnie R. Shelton
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
During the install, did you setup SMP support?  I'm not entirely sure, but if
you did not (and that would appear to be the case) you might have to recompile
the kernel to do so.
HTH,
Mike

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
        -Benjamin Frankilin

http://home.netscape.com/webmail