When using Netscape, the best things to do (IMHO) are to either use the fonts
that come with the Mozilla Fonts package (on the Mandrake 7.1 CD) or to use
Drakfont (or do it manually if you wish) to import your WinDOS TTF (TrueType)
fonts and use them. I prefer the latter, and I use Arial and Times New Roman
(both TTF fonts) in all my apps.

BTW, does anyone know if there is anything wrong with what I am doing, like
higher memory consumption or something? I can't find any problems, but I'm
asking just in case.

On Mon, 04 Sep 2000, Altoine Barker wrote:
> Here is my preference for my browser fonts;
>
> I use my default encoding: Western (iso-8859)
>
> Variable Width Font: Helvetica (Adobe) Size 14.0
>
> Fixed Width Font: Courier (Adobe) Size 14.0 allow scaling box selected
>
> and I set
>
> "Use my default fonts, overriding document-specified fonts"
>
> This has allowed me to have very satisfactory viewable and very legible
> fonts that I don't have to quint my eyes to read.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Al
>
> Mark Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> don't forget once you've selected what font you want to be presented on
> the page you've also got to tell the browser that you want this font
> displayed in lieu of any other fonts that may be embeded on the page.

        Sridhar Dhanapalan
        Hi! I'm a .signature virus!
        Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!