Hello everybody!
I'm trapped in the following situation:
I have a LAN network and I used to have the Linux Red Hat 6.0 distribution; but I have bought the Mandrake 7.0 distribution and installed it in all the machines (except one). The problem I have is that I can start a remote session only in the machine with Red Hat, and not in the others. I have tried to use telnet and ftp, and I didn´t have any problems, so I think it must be something related to ports or some kind of permission. Every time I try to rlogin I get the message : "Connection Refused".
I'm new in the Linux world, can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance.
Sue.