Dear Anyone, I crashed my linux and windows a few weeks ago. Had a local
linux friend/expert help me to to reinstall linux-mandrake 7.0. Xwindows did
not configure automatically so he helped me do it manually. We got a huge KDE
screen and I do not know how to fix it. The font and graphics are huge and
the mouse does not work . He is not available to help me now. I checked as
much documentation and mail archives as possible I think. I have a generic S3
Virge card with 2048 memory and a high frequency SVGA monitor. What can I do
to fix it? I tried XF86Setup and that did not get me anywhere. I am a newbie
so please explain every detail. Thank you very much. Marcia