The mandrake lists are available in several different languages - you
select which one when you subscribe via the website, although I did not
see a Spanish one.

I think the thing that irks most is that the guy states in his e-mail
that he also speaks English and Italian.  If he can speak English then
why not POST in English?  If his Italian is better than his English then
there is an Italian version of this list...

For the benefit of the others, it is NOT an advert - dwyatt is right.

It actually says (loosely translated):
=================
Newbie Group: I need to know if you could send to me or inform me which
Web site I can download drivers from so that mandrake can boot in
graphics mode.  Linux does not recognize my graphics card.  This is the
Diamond VIPER II Z200. I hope that you can help me, since, if it is not
possible I will not be able to run Linux on my computer.
Thank you very much.
Fernando Vasconcelos.
My e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PS: I can understand English and Italian

Regards,
Ozz.

> No, it's not.  It's open to anyone.  Mandrake is a French distro,
IIRC...

> > what the heck!!!!!!!!
> > buddy this is an english speaking news group and we dont like
advertisements!