Robert Wertzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, Tuxtops has a line of laptops pre-loaded and configured with Linux
> (Redhat 6.2, if memory serves).  They have a variety of models and
> options, all the way up to one with a 30GB hard drive (Too much $ for my
> budget, but a guy can drool can't he?).  I haven't seen any reviews on
> them, but they sound good.
>
> Bob
Also check out ASL at www.aslabs.com.  They sell two different laptops w/linux
pre-installed (Mandrake 7.x is one of the distro choices ;o) ).  I recently
purchased the LT300 (the less expensive of the two) and have been extremely
pleased with both the product and support.
Mike

"Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol
than alcohol has taken out of me."
        --Winston Churchill

http://home.netscape.com/webmail