On Sat, 16 Sep 2000, Roger Sherman wrote:

>> Pine, Mutt, Mahogany, Balsa, to name a few...
>
>Does anyone think highly of any particular email client? Lowly? And why? I know
>in the week I've been online with Linux, Kmail has been driving me nuts...it
>freezes up good about once a day...

I have used KMail and that worked okay, but the font was hard to get
right. I was, in that time, still figuring out Sendmail which I never got
to work (switched to Qmail with help from friends).
I have also tried Balsa and Mahogany, never got them beyond crashes and
core dumps. People I know are nuts about Mutt.

Mutt and Pine are text-based and therefor fast and light, fast and very
versatile.

Since I am against spreading negativity, I will not speak about netscape
mail.

Paul

--
When is wisdom forfeited?
Wisdom is lost in toxic words spread by poison-mongers,

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
              -=PINE 4.21 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-