On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/tech/CNET/cnet_aol000530.html
> http://www.canada.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-1980986.html
> http://www.zdnet.de/news/artikel/2000/05/30020-wc.html
>
> unfortunately the sites that used to have the files have taken them down, I
> suppose for legal reasons, they were unable to comment when I questioned
> them.
>

>     Adam

To all:

Recently I have noticed several threads regarding AOL for Linux.  Not
that I would consider using AOL, my opinion of AOL is not a very good
one, but these threads have interested me this morning.  I saw this
email stating that all links to files have been removed and it got me
wondering if my internet searching abilities are as good as I
thought.  So, I did a little searching and found some very good hits.
 And I just downloaded this "gamera" for linux, about 10 megs.  you
will find it here on this page:
http://www.techpages.com/linux.htm
Hopefully this will help all of you out.  I have no idea about this
software, Im going to look into it shortly.  Give it a looksy and
maybe you will find what you have been looking for on your journey.

MAXTOR