> Quick question. I am running 7.1 on a 4gig hard drive. I would like to
add
> another hard drive and install Windows ME on the other one. Can I
dual-boot
> between two hard drives?? If so, has this created any problems?

You CAN dual-boot between two different hard drives.  However, Windoze
expects to be on the first drive, and gets decidedly miffed if placed
anywhere else.

Linux, on the other hand, can go anywhere.

Your best bet would be to put Windoze on hda and Linux on hdb.  Just
remember to re-install lilo (or whatever boot-loader you use) on the
boot sector of hda, and point it to Linux on hdb.

You may also need to modify /etc/fstab if such a move screws other mount
points.

Regards,
Ozz.