burlington john wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I tried to update netscape. I checked several mirrors of
> the mandrake ftp server, in the update/6.1 dir there
> are netscape-com...rpms with 0 byte size.
>
> Where can I find the netscape 4.75 rpms for mandrake ?

I not sure where you were looking...

I got them late yesterday from the Austrailian mirror

As I recollect they were in the cooker for 7.2.

installed without hassle AFTER I remembered to remove 4.73 and
to uncheck the dependancies option.

And the down load only look me 2 hours!! Must talk to my telco
about that!!

Cheers

--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
And 23:59:59 ahead of most of the rest of the world