http://wwww.HotTelephone.com

I believe they support both Java and ActiveX

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Altoine Barker
Sent: September 20, 2000 7:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] PC-2-Phone

I have a situation.

I miss using DialPad in Windoze but it isn't supported for Linux. Anyone
know
of any alternate websites that support PC-to-Phone with Linux or any other
PC-to-Phone alternative solutions? I am running LM7.1 with all of the latest
auto updates. I installed using the Developer Option. In advance, thank you
very much for any and all information that you may provide me.

http://home.netscape.com/webmail