On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Hi, what kind of cpu, motherboard chipset, and other
> cards do you have in your machine? how much ram?
> and did you hand build it or buy pre-built?

Compaq 5834, 500 Mhz Celeron, i810 vid chipset (didn't work with 7.0, works
like a charm with 7.1), 64 meg RAM, CD-RW, DVD (haven't tried this in Linux, but
I just got a DVD player for my TV, so Ill prolly never use the PC one again),
17 gig HD, pre-built. I'm a total newbie, but Mdk 7.1 is running flawlessly.
Once I learn a little more about it (or a lot), and find a program to adequately
replace Agent as a newsreader, Windoze is outta here!

--

peace,

Rog
http://www.slammingrooves.com