On Sat, 23 Sep 2000, you wrote:

Actually, I think wordperfect is an excellent word processing for linux.  I've
download it last week as was very impress by the way it performed.  It's almost
like the Windoze versions.  I think it worth the time to download.   I dont
personally like Staroffice.  It's like a Windows Mask over Linux.   Give WP a
try.  I'ld recommend it for everyone.

Rob