It was Sep 29, 2000, 14:38, when Grant Walton keyboarded:

>As I say,  I only saw the message once, and then briefly - a whole list of
>'semi-colons missing from line....' then the line numbers of a file which I
>must admit I didn't make a note of.  Having tried the installation several
>times in different ways,  I have only seen this message once.  Usually the
>installation routine just ends with "abnormal termination...signal 11" and
>then shuts down.

Hi Grant,
Like Larry said: If you can get some more info on the machine you are
using, we may be able to help you better.
When at work I get a call and someone says "It's me, it doesn't work", you
can't expect that I know who "me" is (4,300 people on the plant) and what
the "it" is that doesn't work (10,000 node network excluding the PC's ;-)

So, if you can replay things and tell us the gory details...

Paul

--
Obeying their rules only encourages them to create new ones.
Disobey as often as possible:

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
              -=PINE 4.21 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-