if you want the non-mdk version then

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/openlinux/edesktop/col/install/RPMS/mm-1.0.12-1.i386.html

and if you want the mdk version

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/7.1/Mandrake/RPMS/mm-1.0.12-3mdk.i586.html

for future posterity go to http://rpmfind.net. Click on "Go directly to the
RPM database", click on "Index by Name", and from there it is elementary.
Better yet, to save you alot of unnecessary steps, go to

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/

and from there click on "Index by Name". I think you probably already know
that but you have a 56K or less connection and have the time it takes to get
to the file you want. I hope I was of some help to you.

Cheers
--Al
KompuKit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Where can I find   "  MM 1.0.12  "  app