It doesn't matter. Both Gnome and KDE are quickly working towards very
usable office products and of course there is always the chance that Sun
turns StarOffice into something decent. Wordperfect was buggy, like all
commercial software. They should have made it opensource. A shame RedHat
couldn't buy Corel. They do have some useful software I'd like to see
opensourced.

*^*^*^*
Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sungod robes
 on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little
pickles at you? -- Real Genius