.....deep in the far reaches of the Gates islands in the large gates mansion
runs an interesting peculiarity. as we hear the clacking away at key strokes
we come across the horid creature of the gates and on his monitor a large
penguin is dancing away, as the behimith screaches LINUX ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

considering microshaft helps out apple believe it or not from a quote steve
jobs utterred "we have friends at microsoft who are more then happy to work
on our unix based projects" this translates to me as microsoft does work woth
unix and linux based programming and software but are not developing anything
currently that comes strait from microshaft.

In a message dated 03-Oct-00 08:19:22 Central Daylight Time,