AOL's mail server is complaining as is your own postfix problem because
your header information is displaying localhost.localdomain. In plain
words what these two things are saying is that it doesn't want to recieve
mail from a host that doesn't exist. It's a feature inherent in most
mailserver to cut down on SPAM.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:12pm ,Michael R. spake passionately in a  message: