----- Original Message -----
From: "markOpoleO" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Geforce 2 driver

> Mandrake 7.1 uses the same drivers for Geforce 1 and 2...it is just the
same
> Nvidea drivers..DUH.
>
> markOpoleO

Okay,

Can you two carry out your pissing match some place else?  The card is
detected at install, but the 3D capability of the card is not enabled unless
you download nvidia's binaries and install them, and then modify your
XF86Config file.  That said, if you don't want/need 3D capabilities from
your card, then go with the default as set up during install, it works fine.
If you do want 3D RTFM, and RTFFAQ's.

Adam