-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of webmaster
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 8:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] LinkSys Cable Router & Linux MAndrake 7.1

Hi:

 I was wondering if my LinkSys cable router will DHCP an ip to my Linux b0x.
 I have a working nic card, and my other machine[98] connects with no
problems.

 If I set my netconfig to DHCP, and netdevice eth0 and irq: 5 , would that
accept the dhcp.

 I love linux, but hate to config it ;)

 Would love some response....thnx guyzN`galz

Dominick

aka: FLUIDNYC