Come to think of it...I've never seen Opera for Linux. What's it like?

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 7:26am ,Larry Marshall spake passionately in a message: