Dear Anyone, I have been doing alot with trying to get my ethernet SMC EZ
card ISA 1660T to work. A very helpful person has been helping me along,
however I think I made a goof somewhere. I edited the /etc/conf.module
files to work with my nic card and I think I goofed in there. After that
my zip drive no longer works and I did a modprobe -a today and got the
error message: conf:1 unknown keyword "Alias".

When I try to mount my zip I get the error message that /dev/hdc4 has
wrong major or minor number. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Your
help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Marcia
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.