Hi:
When kppp connects to my ISP it docks onto the panel (which is the way I
have it set up). If I right click on the modem icon and select details,
a window with details about the connection (of all thing!) pops up. In
the bottom of the window is a display of the transfer rate (bps?). This
is shown in blue. Also, sometimes, there is another line along the
bottom that is in red. And sometimes this red line takes a small bib up.
What is this red line trying to tell me? Maybe errors? There is also 2
columns for bytes in, bytes out & other things. At the bottom of the
left column there is a display labeled vjerr which is always zero
(sounds good to me). but in the second column across from vjerr there is
a display labeled non-vj. Does this mean non-vj errors? This display has
a count in it. Is this a count of errors?
Thanks
Charles