Roger Sherman wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:59:10 +0200, you wrote:
>
> >Hallo!
> >
> >I've read about it... where can i find the latest beta?
> >
> >Thanx!
>
> http://www.opera.com/download/linux.html
>
> peace,
>
> Rog
> http://www.slammingrooves.com

Well, I don't understand the problem, cause everything mentioned on the
list here I have checked or tried and I still get the different
architecture message with the rpm and an " unexpected EOF and the core
dump when I try to install the gzip file.(after unzipping it of course).
This is one browser that I will not be using. I'll wait for KDE2 and
Konqueror. I don't have that many problems with Netscape to put up with
the unknown problems Opera is presenting.  Oh, well.

--
Dennis M. a registered Linux User #180842