During the past five days Portsentry has reported several probes
on port 1080 along with some DNS information.

I understand this is the Socks Proxy port.

Without disclosing (at this time) the origin of these probes,
could someone advise me on how (or if) I should deal with/to
them?

Also, out of this, does anyone remember the 'Flint' movies
from the 60's - I'm interested in getting hold of the alarm
sound which was used. I think it may have been used in other
spy spoofs but can't remember which. I'd like to use that
as my Portsentry alarm signal.

Cheers
--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"