Peter Rodrigues wrote:

> Everytime I try o connect to the net, it says 'modem is busy'. What can I do
> to resolve this?

> http://profiles.msn.com.

Your modem is conflicting with some other device.

How is it set up - what address and irq are you using?

You really need to supply this information so's we can help
you solve it.

Are you dual boot? Does it operate correctly with the other
opsys?

What type (make and model) of modem is it?

Cheers

--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"