Larry:
It's my feeling that there is some kind of randomizer running within the
list server is responsible for the famous duplicate messages. If it
makes you feel any better, I don't recall getting any of your messages
more than once, but tonight I've gotten several of them from Dennis
Veatch (among others). Therefore, it would seem that the randomizer
selects some messages from some posters and sends them to some list
members.
When I first joined, the duplicate messages really annoyed me, and I
thought about posting a suggestion that some of these folks should give
serious thought to cutting down on the coffee. Later, however, I learned
to accept it as part of the charm of Mandrake Linux. Persons unlike me;
i.e. those who either have a life, or pay by the byte, may not feel as
charitable.
Regards,
-- Carroll