I'm looking for a good IRC chat room for where linux newbies can get
together and help each other and discuss Linux.  I know there are already a
ton of linux chats out there, but I haven't found a "good" one yet.  Alot
of the rooms I stumble into are overflowing with tons of newbies all
yelling for the attention of a few "gurus"  I'm looking for a smaller group
of newbies that enjoys helping one another, and teach others new
things.    Anyone know of a chatroom such as this?

If so please share it, either email me direct or post it to this
group.  Thanks!

Aaron