It sounds like the trouble is within your /home dir. Backup your data
files, delete your home dir, and then create a new one and move back in
and see if that helps.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:43pm ,Dennis Myers spake passionately in a message: