yes...I'm getting there. Slowly but surely. There's a lot of good info
connected to the links that you provided in the one message. Probably
about 3 days worth of "s-l-o-w" reading if I want it to sink in
some.  :) The iptables concept sounds pretty neat so far though. Not a lot
different than ipchains as a matter of fact.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000 9:24pm ,Alan Shoemaker spake passionately in a message: