Hi again.

Unfortunately no-one seems to know a solution to my RealPlayer
installation problem so just a general question this time.

Has anyone got sound on their netscape or other browser?  I've been
asked to produce a web site for a rock band that has some tracks played
when you click on a link.  Easy enough to do but Netscape won't play the
sound saying that a plugin is needed. As mentioned before, RealPlayer
will not install as it conflicts with a file in kdebase.

Is there another plugin that can play wav files or can I redirect
netscape to locate the kde midi player and use that?

Andrew