Ingo Bauer wrote:

> Hi there ..... The program you are looking for is called gatos and here is
> where you can find more info http://www.core.binghamton.edu/~insomnia/gatos/
>
> I hope that helps
>
> Ingo

Hmm. Have they updated Gatos recently? The reason I'm asking is because the
author had posted a message on his site once to the effect that if anyone got
bttv working with an ATI card to let him know about it/how... ;-)

I tried it with the ATI card I had, as well. Perhaps its been updated and now
works with ATI stuff. That would be good news...

Catch ya later.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord