Hi there. I will post this question for second time since my question at the
first time was confusing. The story goes like this.
I have a DVD (which was set up as cdrom1) and a CDRW (which was set up as
cdrom2)
I went to Mandrake's site and followed the instructions as to how to make
the CDRW to work.
Unfortunately I did not know that they have two set of instructions if you
have two cdroms.
Now what happened is that I lost both my cdroms. Whenever I put a CD I get
the message that cannot open file on or cannot list contents.
The command I gave following Mandrake's example was
<< cd /dev && rm cdrom && ln -s scd0 cdrom >>
Is there a way I can reverse the command (for example remove scd0 and create
a link to my first cdrom) so I can get back my CDROM????
Any help will appreciated.