like john i have burnt that cd and had no problems, i also used nero in
win98,

to check the md5sum enter the directory with the iso in a console and
run the command: md5sum <isofilename> and wait a bit, if you have more
than one file to check in the directory using wildcards will check a
selection or all of them, compare the result with the one quoted in the
text file

bascule