I have installed sendmail on my machine.  I can send mail to it but when I try to
retrieve the mail from a windows machine I get the following message.

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this
include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account:
'mail.server.com(example)', Server: 'mail.server.com(example)', Protocol: POP3, Port:
110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

it does get connected but gets the above error after about 10seconds. any help
appreciated!

Regards

Mike Freeman

Embrace the Penguin.  Give Bill the cold shoulder!
Linux Registered User #190770  (10/02/2000)

Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com