From: mike
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 2:20 AM
Subject: [newbie] Postfix anybody

If anyone out there is familiar with Postfix I could really use your help.  Users who try to send mail Using a client like Outlook Express or Netscape messenger get a "User rejected by server" error message.  Is there a file where I need to add all the users so Postfix will recognize them?  These users already have an account on my Linux box... what more does Postfix need?

Please help me I am going psycho crazy.

--Mike