Have gone through the installation of 7.1 and am able to get on the internet as root and even able to dial up as a user, but when I try to run Netscape or the mail I get:
Netscape says it is unable to locate server www.fidnet.com and to please check the server name and try again. this is the correct ISP and works with both Windows and as root. On the mail I get a POP mail network error:
                  in OPEN
                  the server was not found.
I am sure it is just some small procedure I have not done properly, but have read all the documents and books that I have with no luck so far. Anybody got suggestions?