I am a struggling newbie trying to teach myself Mandrake 7.1. I am unable to
get connected to the internet. I am probably still in Windows mode. I've been
using AOL as my ISP. Now that I've installed Mandrake, configured my modem
etc., can I still use AOL? I'm assuming not because I keep getting an error
telling me there is no file to open the AOL program. So do what app do I use
to get back online? Do I need to change service providers?

Please forgive how stupid I must sound. Greatly appreciate any help from
"teachers" out there as I am serious about learning.

Thank you!

Debby Martin