use your ip address for the server in your outlook not your domain
it works on mine

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 9:56 AM
Subject: [newbie] sendmail

> I have enabled pop3 in my inetd.conf as well as have enabled fetchmail on
boot up to no avail.  the error I get when trying to pick up my mail on
outlook express is

> Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
inactivity. Account: 'cr705621-a', Server:
'cr705621-a.wlfdle1.on.wave.home.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F