Is this Iomega drive the ZipCD 8x4x32? I have had no problems burning using
Nero 5 in Windows 2000, but in Linux using Gnome-Toaster and Gcombust I have
had problems. These programmes are front-ends for cdrecord, and when I tell
it to burn a CD it finishes earlier than expected but it says that the burn
was successful. I first thought that this was because Linux burning is faster
than Windows burning, but after trying to read the CDs I have received I/O
errors when accessing certain directories (i.e. some of the files are
there,some are not). I think this is due to buffer underruns. Can you tell me
how to rectify this problem?

Thanks.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
        "One World, One Web, One Programme." - Microsoft Promotional Ad.